Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Biden Speaks About The Middle Class

Joe Biden:
"The president and I have had a laser focus on one thing: raising up the middle class … The measure of success of our administration will be whether or not the middle class is growing and the things that allow it to grow, and allow it to feel some security, are able to be put in place again.”

This middle class garbage the administration keeps spewing is manna to the mouths of liberals. Think about it for awhile. Democrats want to expand the middle class. That's foolish. I grew up in a lower middle class home. When I started teaching and coaching in 1968 my salary was $6,800 and contained in that was an extra $100 if I live in the town of 600 citizens. I guess they figured I would buy gas and groceries. What a bunch of fools. I did buy gas but that was to drive 8 miles to hit the bars where the girls from the Univ. of Northern Iowa attended. My wife and I were married in 1969. My salary that year was $7,300. It's only a guess but I'd peg myself at being in some type of financial lower class at the time. After twenty years of teaching my top end salary was $28,000. That would qualify me for the lower class except my wife was teaching and our salaries were doubled. We were now in the middle class. Hooray, according to Joe Biden.
Like Martin Luther King, I had a dream. It was to escape from the middle class. Every American worth anything does not want to be in the middle class. It's like being called an average salesman. That means you're the best of the lousiest and the lousiest of the best. My goal was to strive to be the best I could be, professionally and economically. I desired to be in the upper classes, the 1% of all things good. It's a goal everyone in this country should have. It's not like there's a limited amount of money to go around to be distributed among the masses. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could eliminate the lower and middle classes? Except, I don't believe the current administration wants this. How else could they keep the Lofo voters in check by using hate, jealously and envy against the upper class to keep themselves in power?

No comments: