Monday, September 30, 2013

Mrs. Pelosi, What Happened

It was only a week ago that I was pounding on the computer keys wondering why my blog, "Is Glenn Beck A Whack Job" had so many page hits. At the time it struck me that people google a name of interest because they like the person or hate them. I wondered if I wrote a piece titled, "Is Nancy Pelosi A Prostitute On The Side", would it rival the hits Beck received. Well, it didn't. The point of this being, maybe the general public thinks Ms. Pelosi is already a lady of the night and it's no big deal. Afterall, she has been screwing her constituents for many years. I also suggested I might title a column, "Man impregnates Shetland pony". On second thought I don't think I want to go down that road. I've got enough problems without the general public thinking I'm a pervert. Besides, one day one of my nine grandchildren might read MJ Hawkeye. That, my friends, would be difficult to explain.
At this point in time I need my southern correspondent out of The Woodlands, Texas to jump in and provide some wit and wisdom.
I'll be on the road starting tomorrow heading back to Dublin, Ohio for the Presidents Cup golf tournament. You don't suppose the government shutdown will affect me in any way. Perhaps President Obama will close the interstate highway systems. I'm not afraid. I have Putin's cell phone number in my wallet.

No comments: