Thursday, September 26, 2013

Is Nancy Pelosi A Prostitute On The Side

On September 11, 2013 ol' MJ Hawkeye decided to get back in the game by resuming the blog site that, except for a couple of posts, had remained dormant for a year. It was my second or third post in which I did an opinion piece on Glenn Beck titled: 'Is Glenn Beck A Whack Job'? Since I published that post it is getting over 180 page views on a daily basis. Now, I cannot believe that the power of my blog is that great that people from all over the world are tuning in to see what I write. So, I have to believe that folks are googling(I'm a Bing man myself) Glenn Beck in order to find out what's up with him on a daily basis. Therefore, I've decided to run a test. As you can see at the top of the heading I've titled this post: 'Is Nancy Pelosi A Prostitute On The Side'? If Nancy Baby overtakes Beck then my assumption will be correct. If I want page views I'll have to come up with something preposterous for each post.  I can do one of these: 'Man impregnates Shetland Pony'. I may not be the most popular blogger on the planet but I will have people looking at my site at least once before they throw up.

No comments: