Monday, October 20, 2014

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!


Thumbnail


The Clinton's seemingly will never go away. It bothers me not because reading about them is like riding a roller coaster blindfolded. One never knows what's going to happen next. Which brings us to Monica.

  Ms. Lewinsky(Is she married) made an appearance on a college campus today and gave a speech. I could research the content of the talk but I'm too lazy. I did hear she received a standing ovation. And get this. I'm not going to bore you with a sordid lip or throat joke. The amazing aspect of the speech is I seriously doubt these students have a clue as to who she is. After all, they were still in diapers when Bill was carrying his Bible out of church.

I was looking at my library shelf this evening and I must have ten books on the Clinton's; exposes' all. I used to read and reread them but only to ask myself, "Can you believe this"?

There was a link I copied I'll place under this post. It's a listing with biographical sketches of Billy Boy's most famous conquests. Some you know and others might surprise you but not me. Remember, I have their histories on my shelves at my fingertips.
http://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups?format=SLIDESHOW&page=8


 

No comments: