Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Who Will Win The Election Of 2016

Let's face it. We have very bad candidates running for the highest office in the land. They're both pitiful. The Republicans should have this in the bad. It should be a landslide--but it won't be. Why, they may even lose and it's their own fault.

They have controlled the House and Senate for six years and have done nothing to thwart the communists in power. They deserve what they get.

My eldest son and I were having kitchen table chatter. He's more conservative than I. He lives in Olathe, Kansas and he told me his vote is meaningless and he's correct. Kansas will vote democrat when hell freezes over. "Why even bother going to the polls", he said. It's a waste of gasoline.
And he's right.

There are six or seven states deciding the election: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Colorado, maybe Michigan and Wisconsin. If you don't live in these then don't waste your time going to the polls. It's already been decided.

My neighbor across the street is a national pollster of great repute. Last year he told me he knew who would win the presidency three weeks before the election and would let me know the winner.

Don't you wish you were me? I hold all the cards.

No comments: