Friday, August 18, 2017

It's Time To Take A Break

I was travelling I-70 toward Indianapolis on my way to Minnesota. I've been listening to Rush Limbaugh since 1989 as I was today. The man is more than brilliant.

Then it hit my me. I'm sick of the people who are tying to destroy this country. The BLM people. The antifa crown. The George Soros funded grounds of which there are hundreds.

Call me a loser if you will but I can't take it any longer. The media is crazy. They're after the KKK of which there are less than 8,000 members. They're a joke. Meaningless if you will.

We're in big trouble and it's all due to liberal colleges and their professors, liberal grade and high schools. Hollywood money is at the heart of the problem. Get on line and check out the goals of the American Communist Party from 1954 and their goals for this country. These clowns are doing a hell of a good job.

Folks, we're in big trouble.

'll be at the lake fishing and enjoying my wife. Thank you.

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.