Tuesday, October 31, 2017

#BlackLivesMatter: Is It Purely Political

Sent by Minneapolis correspondent:


By L. Todd Wood - United States Air Force
ANALYSIS/OPINION:
I know of no white person alive today in the United States who has ever legally owned a black slave, or any slave for that matterAlmost 700,000 mostly white men died 160 years ago to end slaveryJim Crow ended generations agoYet black America, for the most part, is still locked in inner-city gang violence and economic hardship. Why?
Is it because America is racist?  Is it because of some overhanging white supremacy?  Is it because of the Illuminati?

No, unfortunately, it is because of black culture and the adoption of Democratic Party government dependency. 

We have just had eight years of the first black president.  Black athletes, and entertainers, routinely earn multi-million dollar incomes.  I can easily name several black billionaires without even trying too hardA large percentage of black America is very successfulBut, it is not enoughToo many black youth are being left behind.

And it is no one but black America's fault. 

No one can solve this problem but black America.  No one can throw enough money at it..  We've tried that.  Black America needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming others, especially white people.

I am obviously white and conservative, and I served in the military, which, during my time, was as color blind as you could beI can also honestly say I don't give a damn what color your skin is, neither do any of my friends.  I do care about your actions. 

No comments: