Monday, February 26, 2018

Ponder This

In Ohio up to February 25 of 2018 there have been 1,252 instances of car accidents when the victim was not wearing a seat belt. Why would anyone not wear a seat belt unless it makes them feel constrained. They can think about that as they're rolling around the car like a bowling pin.

According to FBI statistics for 2017, 30 people every day were killed by a drunk driver.  500 people were killed with a rifle in that year. 1,500 individuals were killed by a knife. Ponder that for awhile. I say ban cars, rifles and knives.

Did you ever consider how many Democrats take money from the detestable NRA?

Why is it the Left  sets the agenda: global arming, guns. transgenders? Is it they sit around trying to be troublesome and those on the right go about their or daily business or maybe we just don't give a s*it.

Pres. Trump has proposed arming teachers, concealed carry, in schools. Of course, Democrats are patently against it. I can imagine the scenario. A gunman breaks into a classroom. The teacher, armed with a piece of chalk throws a perfect strike hitting the gunman in the nose and the children all escape while the gunman writhes on the floor in pain.

Her Majesty and I had a good week in Kansas; got to see our 7th grader play in a vollyball tourney in Lawrence. Too bad. Her team lost all six matches.

My first grade granddaughter scored two baskets in her game. Still waiting to hear how my 10 year old granddaughter did in her swimming events in the Junior Olympics in Arizona. I'm guessing not so hot since I would have heard right away if she was the next Esther Williams.

You'll notice I don't mention the athletic prowess of my grandsons. That's because they're doing dumb things like academics.

No comments: