Saturday, January 16, 2021

What Is It With "On Day 1" Politics

 It's not only Joe Biden but seemingly every president dating back to FDR that Day 1 is the be all end all. It could be the ridding the White House of the left over odors of the past. I suppose there's the hope of creating enthusiasm for the future.

Biden has been spouting on 'Day 1' promises for quite some time. A few days ago he promised another that is close to my heart. On day 1, he said, transgender discrimination is a thing of the past.


The Queen and I have two granddaugters who excel in athletics. One is a first class swimmer in Arizona. The other runs track in Cincinnati. They are in the 8th grades respecitively. Do I want boys who identify as girls being able to compete with them in their events? You might as well ask if I want a hot poker shoved up my rectum.

It gets worse from my vantage point. Joe Biden has stated that young children, children as young as six years old be allowed to decide their gender and subsequent surgical changes. 

When these two ideas are implemented, and trust me when I write with control of the Senate and House there will be serious debate what next?

What has happened. It's mindboggling to me to believe that normal people, parents, would go along with this but, then again, I was in school when the religious were allowed to come once a month and talk about God. I was in school when if someone said they were going to kill their baby in a legal way we would have said, "What!" 

It's going to be more than interesting to see what lies ahead. I may be put in the position to state, "God, strike me dead and right now.

Oh, it gets worse. There are, according to Pelosi's new House rules words now banned.


But the She-Devil messed up. Yesterday, in Congress, Nancy said this, "
 
Then I heard her beginning speech about the impeachment . “ I am a daughter , a mother, a sister, a grandmother and went on.  Apparently the words she has banned doesn’t apply to her."

No comments: