Saturday, April 29, 2023

Is It Just Me?

 Is it my wild imagination or does it seem weird that three conservative Supreme Court justices are under investigation for ethics violations. Is it just me or do you suppose there's a motive behind the push by Democrats to have AM radio eliminated from newly built automobiles? Considering the greater number of talk shows on AM radio are conservative that would be quite a coincidence. Speaking of coincidences I find it amazing that two weeks after Sen, Chuck Schumer was on the floor of the Senate and called for Fox to fire Tucker Carlson it happened. It's probably my devious mind at work. 

I wonder what other restrictions the Democrats have up their sleeves for 'We The People'. Oh, those new FBI agents will all be carrying firearms. I understand this. When they visit 'Granny' one never knows what to expect.

No comments: