Sunday, April 30, 2023

MJ Hawkeye Is The Problem

 It bothers me greatly to think the real problem of why this country has gone off the rails is because of moi. Joe Biden stated this yesterday------again. To be more concise the nation is in a bad way because of MAGA Republicans. To be honest I'm not quite certain exactly what a MAGA is and, furthermore, how did I become the bad guy? Just because I entertained my constitutional right to vote in an election for a person I've never met nor ever will I've become the poison pill of Jim Jones. Someone help me out with a definition of a MAGA Republican. I'm clueless on the subject.

And add to the fact I'm one of those domestic terrorists------you know what I mean------------according to Merrick Garland and the Justice Dept. a dastardly Roman Catholic who attends the Latin Mass on Sunday Because of my actions and beliefs I've a bullseye on my back marking me as an insurrectionist worse than those who marched on January 6. https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/biden-labels-maga-republicans-as-the-real-problem-cmc/


No comments: