Thursday, April 20, 2023

Democrats Are F*cking Idiots

 Today, in the House of Representatives, a vote was taken regarding women in sports as to whether or not boys should be allowed to play women's sports. There are 203 Democrats in the House and ALL of them voted Yes that boys should allowed to play against the girls. Can you believe this? If this isn't a campaign issue then we're in a real mess------and, yes, we are.

What I want to happen is a vote to be taken mandating that men be allowed to play girls sports. I guarantee you this will never happen. I promise that at my age of 77 if I was to play a competitive game of anything against a female I could kick some serious ass. I don't care if it's basketball, football, baseball or darts.I'd destroy most any babe in my way. 

Bring it on Democrats. I can see this as a real issue in the upcoming election. 

No comments: