Friday, August 25, 2023

Liar, Liar Pants On Fire

 Below are 16 lies from Joe Biden regarding Hunter's business:

1) August 28, 2019

Joe Biden: “First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period. What I will do is the same thing we did in our administration. There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government. There wasn’t any hint of scandal at all when we were there. And I will impose the same kind of strict, strict rules. That is why I have never talked with my son or my brother, or anyone else in the distant family about their business interests, period.”

Read on. There are 15 to follow. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/24/oversight-committee-joe-biden-lied-at-least-16-times-about-family-business/

No comments: