Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Mask Up Everybody

 The government is gearing up to force the people to wear masks-----again. Here's what we know about these pieces of junk. They don't work. There is one, however, that does and it's called the N95 mask. They're expensive at $15 dollars apiece but are good for only 24 hours. This, in itself, is a winner for government officials because they'll spend gazillions to prop up the manufacturer. According to news reports from yesterday there's a problem, a big problem, with these masks. They' re cancer inducing. If you don't believe me then ask the mice who were the guinea pigs for testing.

Not to worry, though, because the general population will jump on the mask bandwagon of covering their faces. How do I know this? Well, I saw it first hand in Bloomington, Minnesota this past Saturday. When we left Ohio for the Gopher State I realized I'd left my phone charger in a secure spot--------our bedroom. So, being the kind of guy whose irresponsibility fuels the economy I stopped at a Best Buy adjacent to I-494 in the Twin Cities area. As I walked into the store I really, really knew I was in Minnesota. Every single employee, sans three or four, had there faces covered. I immediately applauded myself for not blurting out, "What the hell is the matter with you people?" It's taken 77 years for me to arrive at this level of maturity but good things come to those who wait-------or something like that.

No comments: