Thursday, August 24, 2023

A Tower Of Lies

 There are a plethora of strange things going on in this country and the people are accepting them without question. I'm sure some folks who read this blog consider me a conspiracy theorist because, gasp, I don't accept government explanations as gospel. For example:

'It’s a world in which a bogus “vaccine” that cures nothing and prevents nothing is not only distributed and promoted, but raised to the level of the near-compulsory, while treatments known to work are not only prohibited, but functionally criminalized. And something that has become commonplace in the past two years is the term 'died suddenly' and we are seeing more and more of these tragedies and it's 'verboten' to offer an opinion out of the mainstream. https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/stan-van-gundys-wife-kimberly-dead-unexpectedly-at-61/

It’s a world in which a police riot that killed three innocent civilians is characterized as an “insurrection,” while several hundred bystanders – most of them easygoing, middle-aged, law-abiding-by-habit heartland dwellers – are arrested and jailed on spurious charges and kept in conditions that would have appalled Henry Wirz*.

Do you accept the total story of the how's and wherefore's of 9/11? I don't but the great percentage of the population do and it's scary. I remember when I told a former classmate I wasn't going to receive the Covid vaccine. Their only response to me was, "You're a damn fool." I look back on this statement and laugh. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/08/trump_and_the_tower_of_lies.html

*Commandant of Andersonville prison camp during the Civil War



No comments: