Friday, August 7, 2009

Liberal Hate Talk

There's an interersting website I've come across recently. I'm not sure about the name of the owner, Bob, I think, but he's a conservative black man and it's titled, www.black-and-right.com. It is worth your visit since he pulls no punches. I grabbed the following story from the site but had read of this clown, Mike Malloy, uttering his crappola about Glenn Beck elsewhere. Malloy has a radio show but to give an idea of how successful he is I hadn't heard of him until last winter and I get around, too.
Another one to store away for future reference when the left calls us intolerant haters…
"I have good news to report. Glenn Beck appears closer to suicide. I’m hoping that he does it on camera.
Suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction, I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months."
— Mike Malloy, talk radio host

No comments: