Friday, August 21, 2009

Staying Abreast Of The News

I'll only pay slight lip service to this next item. I read it on-Hmmmm-might have been Ace of Spades HQ. For some reason and I'm not sure why but gotopless.org caught my attention. I went to the site and, yes, it deals with the massive discrimination of women. This is a movement, protest if you will, that I can fully support. These ladies feel they are being denied their rights by not being able to shed their tops in public. As an example, we are subjected to two pictures, one of a very nice looking lady with a certain part of her anatomy blurred out. The second is of a man who has to weigh in at well over 400. He had "man boobs"; a perfect candidate for what we saw on Seinfeld. They called it "The Bro" or "Mansierre" if you prefer. Back to the girls. This Sunday, August 23 is coming out day all across the nation. Select cities, Columbus, Ohio included, will hold a protest and picnic combined. Unfortunately, I will be out of state. I doubt my absence will be missed.

No comments: