Saturday, December 20, 2014

Darwin Award Nominee

  Meet Darren Schloss. He's a nice looking 23 year old kid who lives in Iowa City, Iowa. Some of you, at first notice might say, "He'd be perfect for my daughter". Maybe so but probably not.

You see, Darren had a roomie, a male. He thought the guy might be torturing his pet cat so he filmed him with his computer. Darren had a three hour tape and, sure enough, the poor kitty was being tortured mercilessly. Aw heck. You should know the cat criminals name, too. It's Leo Nopoulos. No mention was made of the exact type of degradation Felix went through. I'll leave it to your imagination.

Schloss wanted justice so he called the police who came out to the house. In order to make the case the police took the computer and, sure enough, they had their evidence so Leo was arrested.

The police looked at the computer further and saw Mr. Schloss performing unwanted sexual acts on unsuspecting females, eighteen of them. The poor girls had been drugged and were unaware of what had occurred. In one way I'm impressed with Schloss. I don't think I had dates with 18 different ladies when I was in college. On the other hand I've never been to jail so he's one up on me.

I don't know if Darren will win a Darwin Award but he deserves consideration.
"I can't breathe"

No comments: