Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Time To Stop This Choking Nonsense

I've had it up to my eyeballs with this choking nonsense of Eric Garner. One cannot read a newspaper or listen to a news reporter telling us how Mr. Garner was screaming, "I can't breathe" as he was supposedly being choked to death by the police.

Stop it! It's nonsense. Once and for all and, hopefully, for the last time let me explain. This will be an exercise in the study of the human anatomy. By definition choking is: "To interfere with the respiration of by compression or obstruction of the larynx or trachea".

Have you got that? Now, take both hands and wrap them around your throat and attempt to squeeze the life out of yourself. As you're doing this yell, "I CAN'T BREATHE", or, "i can't breathe".

"How'd you do, Whispers? I can't hear you". Try it again except this time blast it out so you can be heard on top of the Empire State Building. Do you get my point? It impossible to say, "I can't breathe" while being choked to death.

This leads me to believe Mr. Garner had his heart attack an hour after he was put on the ground because his arteries were loaded with McDonalds grease. He had enough nicotine in his system to supply RJ Reynolds for six months. In addition, his body build made fat people look like candidates as models for GQ. He was the picture of pitiful.

This entire scenario began because Mr. Garner was selling what are called 'loosies', single untaxed cigarettes. It was Mayor De Blasio's tax hike on a pack of cigarettes to $15.00 per pack. Garner was breaking the law to make ill-gotten gain. When the police told him to hit the ground he didn't. Had it been me when I received the order my tan slacks would have turned brown. I would have been crying like a baby while kissing concrete.

So, who's to blame? Is it the police who were following the orders of their Black female commander, Mr. Garner, Mayor De Blasio or George W. Bush?

Don't listen to the ignorant tell you about the police and choking. Do not, under any circumstances nod in agreement about their nonsensical know-it-all pontificating. Ask them to do the 'hands around the neck exercise' then snicker and walk away.

End of subject, forever.

No comments: