Wednesday, October 11, 2017

NFL Players Threaten Strike

Let me understand this. Those who play football for a team and it's owner are threatening a strike if not allowed to exert their right of free speech(protesting). Forget that these guys are employed by a company and must subject themselves to their rules.

Let's play 'what if'. I coached high school basketball in Ottumwa, Iowa between 1971-74. What if on the day of a big game we had a pep rally and I rose to the speakers podium. Except, I started how great was our opponent, how I wanted them to win and started waving a pennant with their name on it.

I realize it's somewhat different, my example, of what the 'Bling Boys' are doing but aren't they showing disrespect to their boss and the people who buy the tickets? Yeah, I thought so.

Thumbnail

No comments: