Friday, August 23, 2019

For Me But Not For Thee

The Queen and I are very happy and pleased with our 2200 sq. ft. condo in Dublin, Ohio. I have my own bathroom, man cave and the refrigerator is only ten paces away. The wife always told me if I could find a better place to live than Dublin we could move there. I don't believe there is.

I saw yesterday that Barack Obama and his wife purchased a home on Martha's Vineyard. It's laid out on 29 acres and has 7,000 square feet along with all the amenities like a heated pool. Good for them, I say.
It's there money and they can do as they please with it. The Obama's also own a mansion in D.C.

Al Gore has a 10,000 sq. ft. mansion in Tennessee. He is the sole inhabitant. Well, not counting his masseuse. Big Al also owns two other mansions. I might be wrong but I believe one of them is on the West Coast.

Bernie Sanders also owns three dwellings. I imagine many folks do. I own a lake home in Minnesota with 900 sq. ft.

It seems these folks spend a great deal of time talking about sharing the wealth and climate. Sadly, it seems it's you and me who are being forced to carry the burden. Well, we're being shamed into carrying the burden.

It would be nice if the followers of these people asked them about their philosophies as it applies to them and not for these people.


No comments: