Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Clutching Pearls

 A few years ago The Canada Free Press was one of my 'go to' sites. I don't know how or why I walked away but I did. I even used to communicate regularly with the site owner, Judi McCleod. She had spent time in my area and we traded stories and memories.

Anyway, I came across an article spoken about by Rush last week and thought it was too good not to pass onto you. https://canadafreepress.com/article/pearl-clutchers-on-parade. I don't want to go into it because I've been somewhat under the weather for the past few days. I know what's happening. I have a cold; not COVID, but a cold. I like sleeping; have done a ton of that. I didn't even watch the Ohio State-Alabama slaughter. The bet on my part is I'll email my friends and tell them I'm under the weather, have the sniffles, feel the constant need to lie down and close my eyes and they'll convince themselves I have COVID. Do you know why I haven't succumbed to the dreaded plague. The old axiom of 'feed a cold, starve a fever' is holding true. If I could cover our condo in Ketchup I'd eat it.

Enjoy the article. It's quite good.

No comments: