Tuesday, January 12, 2021

"Jesus Wept"

 I've most likely been to or driven by Hart, Michigan. It's a community of 5,000 that hugs Lake Michigan on it's eastern side. Since it was a part of my sales territory back in the peddler days 'a dollar to a doughnut' I've been there.

I'd forgotten about this election day item; had placed it in my save file. I decided today would be a good day to bring it out. It doesn't bother me if you think differently on subjects. It's what makes our country great, or used to. If I a shirt reading, 'I TRUST in you Jesus' and happened to be a poll worker and work it to the election area on November would you turn me in to the authorites. That's what happened to Margaret Whittman of Hart. They sent her home. The shirt was considered political speech.

Naturally there's going to be a lawsuit. People in Hart will be forced to take sides. Mayberry won't be Mayberry anymore.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/city-orders-jesus-t-shirt-censored-political-speech/

No comments: