Thursday, January 4, 2024

Today Is Canceled

 Because the news cycle is now non-stop Jeffrey Epstein I am cancelling today. It's boring for me and my interest level is below the Mendoza Line(you'll have to google that) on this subject. Let me give you an example of how ridiculous this fiasco will be. Do you recognize the dude in the photo? He was one of the visitors on the 'Lolita Express. His name was, while he was breathing, Stephen Hawking. I rest my case.


Yesterday, while in St. Augustine, I ran into a former student of mine from the year 1982 when I was a high school teacher in Illinois. It was one of those "Well, I'll be damned moments" since I not been in touch with her since, you guessed it, 1982.

We'll share some stories at lunch. I'll pay for her meal since she had to put up with my nonsense in the classroom and then we'll part company. It should be fun.

Say a prayer today that Jeffrey Epstein goes away real soon and make certain you take Bill Clinton and a hundred other likely pedophiles with him quickly.

No comments: