Monday, August 16, 2010

Islamic Names Are Meaningless


It's another bother for me but I could really, really learn to hate radical Muslims if they had simpler names. They are so confusing it's like looking at an Arabic alphabet then having someone tell you to write it down. Here's an example: Mahmoud al-Zahar. He's someone who's involved in the WTC thing. Gotcha, didn't I? You've already forgotten his name. At least our other enemies had the common decency to be more simplified. Hitler, Tojo, Stalin, Mussolini: all of them on the tip of my tongue when I was a kid. And they were easy to mock, too. Tojo, for instance. I could squint my eyes and drop my front teeth to give them the buck like appearance. Then utter strange gibberish to sound Japanese.
Hitler: just raise the right hand and shout; "Achtung" while clicking my heels together. Everybody got it and there were no questions. It's difficult to make bin Laden a poster child since he's not out there making speeches. He even might be getting laid by any one of those 72 virgins as I write. And, when you do see a video of him, he's walking down some mountainside carrying a rifle.
So, I suggest someone come up with a hateful, despicable, easily understandable, Islamic radical we can put on bumper stickers and TV ads. We, as 'fightin' Americans' need to rally around something to hate. Isn't that the American way?

No comments: