Thursday, June 28, 2012

Random Thoughts And One Big Question

Mindless movement. That's what happened to me today. I was in Boone, Iowa today and took Mom for a drive around town then out for a Dairy Queen. The DQ made her day. Anyway, as soon as I had completed my sonly duties I took off on a four hour trip to see my son and his family in Olathe, Kansas. Mindless movement. I was still seething from the traitorous ruling from John Roberts. It's almost impossible to have a sore butt for two hours from grinding ones butt cheeks but I  accomplished the feat. Then, as I crossed the Missoui border, it hit me. I'd left my clothes, shaving kit and pills back in Boone so I made a quick U-turn, drove the two hours back, picked up my junk and rerouted. Mindless movement.
My high school business teacher was S.C. Highbarger. We spent two weeks talking about and studying contracts. I hate reading contracts but it's a must in life. Who wouldn't read their contract when buying a home? Lizzie and I recently had a massive contract drawn up that cost a fortune. It was a detailed will. Our kids won't have to fight over anything after we're gone because the contract is taken care of for them. The massive Obama healthcare bill is a contract, all 2,572 pages of it--or is it 2,672? Regardless, and to my knowledge, there is only one person who has read it and her name is Betsy McCaughey(pronounced mac-kay), the former lt. governor of New York. Our congressmen, when taking office, put their hand on a Bible(except for Keith Ellison of Minnesota who put his mitts on the Koran) and promised to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. They represent the people who elected them. Not one single congressmen has read the healthcare bill.
If you ask a liberal what they like best about the bill they will respond with, 'free health care'. If you ask them for a specific answer--well forget it.
I was listening to WHO radio out of Des Moines this afternoon and the host was interviewing a doctor. Did you know that if you have diabetes, high blood pressure or have tobacco in your blood stream you are denied surgery under the bill until proper standards are met. If a doctor goes ahead and performs the operation he doesn't get paid. Nice, huh?
Did you know that a 15 panel of 'deciders' has already been established to decide on rationing. Did you know there are death panels who decide who warrants medical procedures. I've often wondered if you would be treated if you happened to be a Republican instead of a member of the Turd Party. Wait until we find out the other little tidbits of b.s. as time goes by. It is the largest tax hike for the middle class in the history of mankind--I promise.
My big question is, if ObamaCare is such a wonderful Godsend why is it necessary for the government to hire 16,000 new IRS Agents to enforce this monstrosity? These IRS agents who can terrorize the citizenry as they have done for years are going to be the new gestapo. Just thought I'd ask.

No comments: