Sunday, July 22, 2012

Arabs Are Crazy

"LAHORE: Thousands of residents and shopkeepers of Misri Shah Main Market took to the streets against the alleged desecration of the holy Quran on Wednesday.
The residents of Katchupura, Misri Shah, said that two men had a quarrel, during which one of them, Shafiq, got emotional and allegedly tore up the holy book.
This sparked a massive protest, with people coming out of their homes to condemn the act. The protesters burnt tyres and strongly denounced the desecration of the holy Quran. They demanded an independent probe into the incident to bring the culprit to justice. An FIR has been lodged in this regard"

These people are insane. Think about it. Two guys get in an argument, allegedly, and stores are burned down and cars are overturned in some God forsaken 3rd world country because some towel head desecrated the Koran. What is it with these yahoos? Let's say I'm in, oh, I don't know, Storm Lake, Iowa. A police officer gives me a parking ticket. I don't like it and start an argument and, all of a sudden, get my Bible out of my glove compartment and tear it up. What do you think his response would be? What about the guy running the drug store, a ticket manager at the local theater? Would they come running out braining me with broom sticks? Know what I'd say if I saw a person doing the destruction, "WTF, it's your Bible". And the most important question would be, "when was the last time you saw an American with a Bible in their hands?  When was the last time you carried around a Bible just to have one? Would it look like you were showing off?* A  conversation might go like this: Erma: "Did you hear about MJ Hawkeye"? Gladys: "No, what"? Erma: "He carries a Bible with him" Gladys: "I always thought he was touched in the head". I can only remember seeing one person in real life carrying around a Bible** and that was when Clinton left a church on Easter Sunday on his way to do the nasty with Monica.
At present there are 44 Muslim nations at war with each other or another country. Every day in Iraq a Sunni drops a bomb on a Shiite or vice-versa and twenty or thirty people are killed. Why do we care? Let them go after each other. They hate us, anyway. We'll call it a war of attrition and be satisfied with the results..

* One of my best friends carries a Bible in his brief case but he does his scripture reading in privacy.
**I did see Burt Lancaster do it in the movie, Elmer Gantry, but that was only pretend.

No comments: