Friday, July 27, 2012

August 1 For Chick-fil-A

A hearty slap on the back to MJ Hawkeye. The day after the Leftists took out of context the words of Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy and tried to bring down the wrath of homosexuals on them I had laid out the ground work for a mass demonstration. August 1 is C Day, or if you prefer 'eat more chicken' day. It might have been the talented blogger Michelle Malkin who officially gave it the go ahead but, who knows, she may have logged onto this site and received the idea from 'moi'.
Here's the deal. Mr. Cathy stated that his company believes in the marriage of one man and one woman. In all seriousness, ho many right minded people think otherwise. Cathy didn't say, "If one fag marries another fag that's real bad for society". He didn't put up signs in his store fronts reading, 'no homos allowed'.  The interesting and absurd thinking of the commie left in the US is their lack of tolerance for any of us who don't toe their stupid philosophical line. They want tolerance? For what? That anti-abortion people are out of the main stream. If we don't agree with them we're scum sucking dirt bags and have no right to speak. That those of us who like soft drinks should be able to drink to our hearts content but we're anti-whatever if we don't agree with them. So I like to smoke a cigar but that too is 'verboten'. Wait until I suck on my e-cigarette in a restaurant and some bleeding heart loser complains to the police. They emit a water mist; no smoke, no smell but I'll be booted because I'm not tolerant of their intolerance. I have an obligation to my children, grandchildren and heirs on down the line to not roll over every time these obnoxious dumbasses get a hair up their a** and demand that I do what they think is good for society.
I'll be in Naperville, Illinois on August 1 and I can guarantee I'll find a Chick-fil-A. I normally buy one of their originals but on that day I'll purchase two or more and tell the employees why. Join the club that day and stand up for conservative values.

No comments: