Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Redo My Picture, Please"

"Tonya Ann Fowler, of Commerce, Georgia called 911 after seeing herself on the cover of Bad & Busted, a local publication that compiles images of recent arrestees, and said she was unhappy with the photograph taken following a previous arrest".

What was her problem besides forgetting lip gloss and eye liner? Normally, I wouldn't put this online since it's sort of the same as placing photos of Wal-Mart folks on the blog which I refuse to do. I do make exceptions when I come across mug shots.
One can only surmise that a few years of drugs and alcohol have gone into her system.
The one thing that really struck me is that this woman is slightly older than my daughter who looks damned fine for her age. My Molly girl is 42 while Tonya Ann is 45. Sad!
http://arbroath.blogspot.com/2012/07/dismayed-woman-called-911-over-poor.html

No comments: