Tuesday, October 29, 2013

One Obama Accomplishment

There are a number of news sites I visit daily. At the bottom of each one is a space for comments. It's like Facebook except those who offer opinions are anonymous. I was on Gateway Pundit two days ago and left a comment about ObamaCare. Whenever one of these anonymous people counter comments it comes through on my Hotmail site. I received a counter comment from a fella with the handle BroBobCleve. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out this guy was Black and from Cleveland. I commented back and he followed up with some liberal banter. When liberals get frustrated they name call because then can't come up with a legitimate response. After about twelve of these exchanges I went from 'Dude' to 'Cracker'. Every time I responded I asked only one queston; "Can you name one single accomplishment of Barack Obama while in office"? BroBob kept skating on the question but the exciting aspect of this was I kept getting him angrier and angrier. Then he got threatening and I decided it wasn't fun anymore so I stopped.
This blog piece begs a simple statement. Can someone, anyone, please give me one accomplishment of this president. Oh, and furthermore, I read today that the GM Bailout cost the American people $10 billion dollars. That's one more faux accomplishment down the drain.

No comments: