Wednesday, November 6, 2013

If I Ever Tell You I'm Shocked Hit Me With A Ball Bat



I should be overwhelmed with agonizing anger but I'm not. Seeing what goes on in Washington DC and it's incompetence is all a part of the new norm.
During today's hearings Sen. John Cornyn(R-Tex) was grilling Kathleen Sebelius about health care oversight. Cornyn quizzed her on the Navigators; those people who are to help the know-nothings understand ObamaCare. Seblius was asked if these people were subject to any background checks. Her response was, "No". Cornyn continued by stating, "Then these people could be felons and have access to all of our personal records". And Sebelius came back with this answer: "Yes".
I'm crying with laughter at the thought of this Barnum & Baily show. All the while Obama was in Texas, before a massive throng of approximately twenty people, telling them they could keep their insurance if they liked it.


















No comments: