Friday, May 26, 2017

"Pelosi, Is This All You've Got"?

On Thursday, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) questioned President Donald Trump’s failure to visit countries in alphabetical order.
Asked at a press conference to comment on Trump’s trip abroad, Pelosi expressed concern that Trump didn’t start with Canada (with the letter “C”) like previous presidents:
“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia?” Pelosi said.
“It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia.”
“Now, notice the previous five presidents….four of them went to Canada first. And, one of them went to Mexico; George W. Bush went to Mexico first. What was the decision-making process to go to Saudi Arabia first? That is the question I have.”
CNS News

Knowing Democrats as I do my take is they'd believe Pelosi's revelation is grounds for impeachment.

No comments: