Monday, December 23, 2019

Alex & Eli, A Documentary

Last evening I was TV surfing and stopped at The Big Ten Network. I saw a header: A documentary, the story of Alex & Eli. That's all it said. I don't know why I watched but I'm glad I did.

It's the story of two young men from St. Paris, Ohio who met in the 8th grade at a wrestling camp. St. Paris is located in the western part of Ohio and has been a hotbed of wrestling for years.

Both lads became great friends. Alex met Eli's twin sister at the time and their relationship grew. Both were very successful h.s. wrestlers; Eli went off to Wisconsin and Alex to the Univ. of Iowa where he wrestles today.

It's being re-shown on Dec. 24 at 11:30 EDT. I strongly suggest you tape it and watch at a more convenient time. It's more than wrestling. It's family, love, God and the Holy Spirit.

I'm stopping at this point. Please watch this documentary. You'll thank me for it.

No comments: