Wednesday, July 19, 2023

A Movie Everyone Should See


Her Majesty and I did something yesterday we hadn't done in a long time. We went to the movies and watched 'Sound of Freedom'. Folks, it is without a doubt the very best film I've seen. At the beginning of the movie the first scene showed a small female in her home in Honduras. I knew right away she was going to be taken from her father by a pedophile ring. I leaned over to The Queen and mentioned I didn't think I was going to like this piece of cinema. 

The emotions I had in regard to 'Sound of Freedom' ran the gamut from extreme sadness to anger to sheer joy.

I ask you, what can be worse than enslaving our children to serve the sexual needs of the most despicable people on this earth?

Regardless of what the UK Guardian and Rolling Stone magazine wrote this is a true film. The man who is the hero is just that, a real American hero because he freed from bondage 149 of our most innocent.

Please see this movie. It's difficult to watch but it offers hope.

No comments: