Sunday, July 23, 2023

Words Of Wisdom From The Council Bluffs Cowboy

 "If I paint my face black, , then I will be excoriated in the press as being “racist”. I would never dare to be seen in Blackface for fear of being excoriated by my fellow citizens…

 

But if I dress up as a woman, wear makeup and a wig, with prosthetic boobs, then I am supposed to be accepted.

Pretending to be black, bad, pretending to be woman, good….

Why the difference?"


And The Cowboy wasn't finished.


The FBI KNEW, back in June of 2020, that Biden JOE and Hunter BOTH had been paid bribes of 5 Million dollars by Buriusma.

Sure, they turn “Whistleblower” NOW, but where were they then? Why are we hearing about this now, and not 3 years ago? WHERE WERE THEY?

 

The FBI, both the administrators, as well as the agents, covered up the bribery of a Vice President by foreign agents. Covered up all of the other crimes perpetrated by Hunter as documented in his laptop. Hid the malfeasance of both Joe and Hunter (and who knows how many other people?).

Anyone and everyone who had knowledge and kept their mouths shut, who “Followed Orders”, who simply stood by and said nothing should be prosecuted, tried, and when (if) found guilty be  at least fired and lose their pensions, if not imprisoned.

All the way from the bottom to the top.

No comments: