Saturday, July 29, 2023

Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks

 When it comes to finances and the financial world I'm about as clued in as Clem Cadiddlehopper. In other words, I don's squat. It's one of the reasons I tied myself to the Her Majesty train. She knows this stuff.

Lately, I've been hearing about something called offshore shell company's. I was clueless for a definition but it didn't sound good. Apparently, there are twenty of these 'businesses' in which the Biden's have funnelled cash. It seems these faux businesses don't produce anything, they don't have employees and they don't even have business cards. Being an amateur it sounds to me as though they're phoney places to hide money.

Along this same line a number of banks have now state there were 170 suspicious activity reports put out on the Biden's. Once  again, I'm pleading ignorance but it doesn't sound as though these reports will qualify Biden folks for Nobel prizes.

What is now being exposed is the Biden family headed by Joe, who has been a politician since Abe Lincoln was president has garnered $50 million dollars in his career. That's heady stuff for a guy who up until two years ago was cashing yearly checks for $175,000.

Since I'm ignorant on finances let me ask one last question. Is $50 million dollars a lot of money? https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/28/comer-lays-out-why-those-170-biden-suspicious-activity-reports-are-so-bad-n783853

No comments: