Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick Or Treat


There's a streak of meanness in me today. It's not my fault because when Hillary tries to outdo the Great Pumpkin she only brings it on herself. Is she color blind or does her aid de' clothes hate her? The picture of Hill reminds me of a girl I met in a bar in Milwaukee in 1968. My cousin, older than me by ten years, asked how she looked. I said,"Great, except when she stood up her legs were on upside down". Now you know why Mrs. Pumpkin wears pant suits-----every day of her life. Most of you will say how petty I'm being. I say, "so what"! She's skated for almost twenty years on her looks or lack thereof. Don't you recall how she had different coifs on a regular basis when she was trying to fool us during the 'pretty in pink' period?
For the Media it doesn't matter if these Lib gals are homely, ultra-homely or Mars ghastly the press will fawn over them the way a wart would cling to Helen Thomas's nose. Madeline Albright, Helen Thomas, Michele Obama and Hillary: "AHHHHhhhhhh!" Barbara Mikulski of Maryland could knock a freight train off the tracks by sneering.
Rosa DeLauro(Dumbocrat-Connecticut) is a pillar of salt.
When I envisage our ladies on the right it's just another reason I love being a conservative: good ideas, great values and foxy women. It doesn't get any better than that.
I'd personally like to welcome our new Representative from South Dakota, Kristi Noem, to the Congress. Move over Michelle Bachmann. You've got company.

No comments: