Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ben & Jerry And The Gays




It's not a secret that Ben & Jerry are different from your normal ice cream makers. They must make good ice cream because it's very expensive for a small amount and they promote a variety of very liberal causes; homosexuality being high on their list, e.g. the picture shown with it's snappy gay name and people continue to buy. I don't eat B&J's(no pun intended), for the two reasons listed above. Newsflash: I am not a homosexual.(Not that there's anything wrong with it)I'm happy for my children and wife that I'm a straight guy and I much prefer looking at a great set of breasts rather than some guy's tush. When we were in Destin, Florida last month Lizzie and I went to a Starbucks. There was a helper a guy behind the counter who was the most flaming gay person I had ever seen or heard. This guy was on fire. At the time I thought, "if he had a choice would he really want to be this way". I bet not. I wonder if there's a school for gays who don't want to be quite so, Lord forgive me, "faggy sounding". They could take a class on speaking like me. Just a thought.
Yesterday I was driving to Springfield, Ohio to see my grandkids. It'd been since January 10 that I'd last seen them. There's a morning talk show on our local 610 WTVN radio station in Columbus. On Saturday mornings people can call in and rant about anything without fear of being cut off. Normally, I can take about three minutes of this whining then I switch to 1270 AM. They have the very best oldies songs played anywhere. Well, a listener called WTVN bitching about the Catholic Church and how they're screwing up the country with their 'contraception stand' and how they need to be more tolerant of others---blah-blah-blah. After listening to their screed the hairs on the back of my neck straightened like daggers. People, have you ever seen or heard of Catholics, a group or otherwise, standing outside a gay bar with picket signs protesting degenerate behavior? I've never personally gone to a Gay Pride Parade in downtown Columbus but I've never heard of any Catholic group infiltrating their freak section of any parade holding signs that say, "Hershey bar road is wrong". Cripes, to my way of thinking the hierarchy of the Catholic Church is AWOL when it comes to matters on what is socially acceptable.
I've seen pictures of some of these 'normal' human beings at these events; wearing boa feathers and mini-g-string pieces of cloth. I've heard accounts of these clowns and clownettes simulating sex acts while their floats do the parade route. Now wouldn't that be some place to take your grade school'ers? Have you ever considered how many homosexuals there are in this country? Whenever you want to know how many of something there are write down 10%. That seems to be the deciding number. Alcoholics, 10%. People with warts on all toes, 10%. You get the picture. I've seen percentages for gays ranging from 2.5% to 10% and the ten has to be on the high side. Do you actually think there are 30 million gays in this country? If so, you're a certified moron. Our hated enemies on the Left are promoting an agenda that favors gays to such an extent that to think otherwise makes a person anti-American. It's the same way they mollycoddle peace activists and Green Peace. If 60% of the Catholics in this country voted Republican the Liberals would be out of a job---after every single election--permanently. That doesn't say much for my side does it? But when it comes to social issues Catholics are the bad guys. I'd like you to do me a favor. Think real hard on this one. Try and come up with one and only one charitable organization supported and financed by a gay group to make this country a better place. You can't do it because for entitlement groups and the socially irrelevant its all "me, me, me". Then, after you've finished wasting your time on this project, please click on this word, "CHARITIES" and check out the number of Catholic charitable organizations shown. Here's the real shocker. These organizations are located in the State of New York ONLY. The list is more than impressive. So, the next time you think that Catholics are a bunch of fanatical worthless nabobs consider what they do for you, your relatives and friends and the indigent and sickly.
And if you decide you'd rather support some gay and lesbian group instead then go ahead. But if you get sick and want some help---well, the Catholic Church would most likely still come to your aid. For the life of me I don't know why but they would. Maybe it has something to do with Jesus Christ and His teachings.

No comments: