Monday, March 10, 2014

I Know More Than You Do About Anything

Readers: I don't want you to feel badly about yourselves. It's that I know so much more than you on any subject that you that should purchase a primer on the basics of how to attain my vast amount of knowledge. Understand I'm not IQ intelligent. What I am is Cliff Claven smart. I happen to know trivia and scads of it. I know tidbits of facts that would astound the most brilliant minds. I'll give you a couple of examples of how inferior you are in the arena of facts. 1) Eating too much sweet corn causes polio. I bet you didn't know this. Some of you probably want to ask my source for this info. It doesn't matter. Just trust me. 2)You can get syphilis by walking on dandelions. People should know this. 3) By extracting sperm from a sperm whale it can then be injected into the uterus of any female mammal, the Etruscan shrew to humans, and the species will gestate. The garbage I just spewed is what liberals get on a daily basis from their chief spokespersons. Did any of you believe my knowledge quotes? If you did then you're a flaming brain-dead liberal. You'll believe anything. If you don't think so then why do people like Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews have jobs? There's a news item out today that Alexandra Pelosi, daughter of Nancy Pelosi, sent out a tweet telling the lemmings that fracking causes earthquakes. She was being quite, how to write this, untruthful in her tweet. We have to take Ms. Pelosi seriously, though. She does live in California, in close proximity to the San Andreas Fault, the one that's 800 miles long and has been located off the coast of California since dinosaurs roamed the earth; more specifically, thirty million years ago. I was going to pooh-pooh her qualifications for making such a pronouncement but after looking at her credentials I decided I should give her the benefit of the doubt. In a nutshell, here they are: She's a lawyer. Her husband is a Hollywood director. She's very rich thanks to her mommy and daddy. She writes for the uber Left Huffington Post plus, and this is the big one that swayed me, she's a political strategist for the DemocRat Party. She's earned my vote. However, the Pelosi fracking statement might come as a surprise to the 3,000 dead citizens of the San Francisco earthquake of 1906 not to mention the destruction and deaths incurred in the quake of 1994. Here's another fact; the first recorded earthquake in California was in the year 1680 AD. If you don't believe me you can look it up. Being a liberal could be fun. You get to be more stupid than a centipede when you get out of bed every day(If you do get out of bed) and don't even realize it.

No comments: