Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"Hey Folks, It's Called Attrition And That's Why The Donald Cannot Win"

Governor Bobby Jindal, Louisiana governor, announced he was suspending his campaign for the presidency. In other words, he's dropping out.

The Queen is very upset with the Trump candidacy. "I'm going to Ireland if he's elected", she said. It's about the umpteenth time I've heard her say this and each time I have to tell her to lighten up.

Granted, The Donald received another bump after the French attacks but it will wear off and here's why and it's quite simple.

In the next eight months all of the Republican candidates, except for three or four, are going to fall by the wayside. If you happen to be a Trump fan you'll heartily disagree with what I have to write. On the other hand, if you agree with me you'll down a couple of Jack Fires and celebrate like it's 1999.

As these candidates realize they are going nowhere and run out of cash where do you think their followers will throw their cash?

I can guarantee and promise not one of the candidates and their moneyed supporters will hang onto the coattails of The Trumpster. He'll be left in the garbage dump of lost memories.

I don't know who said it first but my promise to what I've written is, "And you can take it to the bank".

No comments: