Friday, November 27, 2015

The Sheriff With Cajones

1404427168000-jones
Butler County(Cincinnati) Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones is at it again.  You might remember a column written wrote about him not too long ago, when he was cracking down on employers who hire illegal aliens.   Well, he has now sent a bill to the government of Mexico for the amount of $900,000.

He explains that it is reimbursement for “taking care of your criminals.”  For that he has started receiving death threats from the Mexican drug cartels.  Sheriff Jones is unfazed by the threats:
“Am I afraid of that? No,” Jones said. “I’ve had people who’ve wanted to kill me my entire life and they haven’t killed me yet. If I was afraid of that, I wouldn’t have this job. I’d be a news guy. I’d be doing what you’re doing.”
http://linkis.com/conservativefiringline.com/LV1mM

No comments: