Sunday, November 22, 2015

Syrian Refugees: No Way!

REFUJIHADIST
CNN ran a poll, published November 18, on how the American people felt about Syrian refugees being let into our nation. I don't know who these people poll. I've never been contacted. Anyway, the tally had 53% against and 28% for. This seems overwhelming to me.

This morning Fox News  showed the results of their poll from today on allowing Syrian refugees into the country. It told us that 67% were against and 23% for allowing Syrians into the country. Remember, please, that of the proposed 10,000 immigrants 97% are Muslims and 3% Christians. I don't know about you but this number gives me pause.

There's one other factor to be considered. The office of the Executive, aka the presidency, states his job is to enforce the laws of the Constitution of the United States; to protect and defend the American people. It's basic history but many times when this is taught in American high schools the kids are snoozing. Also, it's most likely not taught at all.

I don't want to get into the pros and cons of how many times Obama has violated the laws of the United States. Lord knows 52% of you voted for his re-election. I only wanted you to understand his job description. Most don't.

The point of this piece is Mr. Obama stated, while in Malaysia, he will do everything in his power, polls be damned, to allow as many immigrants into the country as possible while he is in office. We will have 'Open Borders', he stated. Truth be told there's only one reason for this. Eighty per cent of Muslims in America vote Democrat, also know as the LPSC Party. I don't have the numbers but my suspicion is this applies to Hispanics as well.

My wife asked if we might be able to take in some refugees. I'd be more than happy to especially if they were of the Christian faith. In other words, there will be no Muslims allowed in our condo. She asked why. "Because I love bacon".

End of story.

No comments: