Monday, October 24, 2016

About This Political Cycle: I've Had Enough

We're two weeks plus one day out from the election and I'm drained; completely and utterly out of juice. Once again, it's not that Donald J. Trump is the best candidate we can offer. It's that Hillary is the most corrupt, lying, traitorous, felonious the Democrats have ever foisted on the American people.

Please Dear God, let this debacle be over. In that vein I'm going to have to back off from as many anti-Hillary, Wikileaks articles as possible. If you don't believe the conservative branch is hungry for Clinton blood you should be privy to the page views MJ Hawkeye is putting on the board. At one time a 500 daily number was cause for a VJ Day type of celebration. For the past three weeks it's the norm.

Folks, I'm worn out. There will be no revelations that will turn the tide. I'm saddened to say this but the 'stupid' voters don't care. Wikileaks, by now, would have terminated the candidacy of anyone. Not with the American people. I've been commenting to my email friends on what I believe will happen after Hillary takes over. Hillary Clinton is a felon, a liar, a thief, a traitor and the vast majority of the American voting bloc do not care. Pathetic, isn't it?

In this vein, after the election, I'm giving up on Drudge, on FoxNews. I never watch NBC, CBS, ABC. Need I tell you why?

It may be speculation on my part but I believe Mrs. Clinton will be dead within the year and it won't be by the hand of an assassin. She's a sick person, physically and mentally.

When Hillary dies she will be succeeded by an ineffectual and  weak vice-president, Tim Kaine. The Republicans will squeak by and control the Senate and House(that was their plan all along). This scenario will be reminiscent of that which occurred after the Election of 1864. Lincoln knew the Civil War was about to end. He wanted to show unity in the country so he asked a pro-North senator, Andrew Johnson, to be his running mate. Johnson was from the slave state of Tennessee.

When Lincoln was assassinated Johnson became a man without a mandate, a puppet in the office of president. The real power lay in the hands of the Radical Republican congress who allowed him no power. He, Johnson, was a titular figure as president.

This is what the Republicans have desired all along. They're banking on Hillary either being impeached or not living out her term.

Don't get me wrong. I've played too many athletic contests over the years never to give up. Coining the Casey Stengel phrase, 'It ain't over til' it's over'. But for me it's over in the sense that I want to let the will of God play out.

Maybe my thinking is about priorities. I have a wife, ten grandchildren, trips to plan, my church and faith and belief in a just God. It makes no sense to me to let my life be controlled by a syndicate of liars and thieves who cannot personally harm me. My doctor's suggest I'll have Alzheimer's in a few short years. I don't worry about this so why should I be concerned by a godless person who is selling our nation down the river.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Life's too short"? Well, in the case of the Clinton Mafia it is and I'm sick of them disrupting my life.

If you come to this site hoping to find anti-Hillary material don't. It won't be there. Did I say I'm tired? I am.

My next door neighbor is a national pollster. He assured me, if I desired, he would tell me the winner of the election on November 1. For liberals, this would be one week before the election occurs. I've been thinking about his proposal. Initially, I was all in. Now, I don't want to know. It is what it is. On Nov. 9 I'll awaken, have coffee, read the web and hopefully, still be revelling in a Chicago Cubs World Series victory.

No comments: