Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Who To Blame When Trump Loses

For the most part the blog of MJ Hawkeye averages around 175 page views per day. Once in awhile it'll jump to 300 and on a bad day, like when there are 24/7 reruns of Leave It To Beaver, 50 or 60 views.

There's something going on, though, in our world and I'm certain it isn't what I put on paper. This site has consistently averaged 600 page views every day for the past two weeks and most of what I've placed here are re-copies of articles dealing with the escapades of Hillary coming from Wikileaks.

Do I believe there's going to be an upset in the voting? No, I don't. I still believe our felonious, traitorous, murdering Sec. of State will win the highest office in the land. Call it political pessimism.

Hillary will win not because of her following but as a result of the following:

1) massive corruption in voting. Call it the dead vote or ballot box stuffing or whatever you want. Already across the land we've encountered fraudulent activities that have taken place from Indiana to Wisconsin to Ohio, North Carolina and Texas. I saw a 16 minute undercover video from Project Veritas yesterday. A plant filmed the practices in top level Democrat offices around the country and it (the video) detailed how Hillary's supporters were going to insure they win at all costs.

2) Many Republicans, the Never Trump crowd, will not come out. Remember this: In 2012 Mitt Romney could have easily defeated Obama except that 4 million Republican voters stayed home. It's the reason Obama won Ohio(along with voter fraud in three northern industrial counties). Why these four milliion? Two reasons. He didn't excite the people and he's a Mormon. Can you believe it? So what if he's a Mormon. We have an atheist in office soon to be followed by another far worse.

2) One of my Ohio senators is Rob Portman. He will not support Trump because he 'talks dirty'. My mother washed my mouth out with soap when I was six years old but that didn't stop me and I think I've been very successful in life and, get this, I still plan on getting to heaven. The Republican politicians who will not vote Trump are going to be the biggest reason why Hillary wins. It's not so much what they say now about the man, though. It's what they didn't do when they had complete control of the Senate and House for the past six years and did absolutely nothing to stop the agenda of Obama. Life is cushy in Washington D.C. when your seat is safe and you can always count on K Street lobbyist money.

3) And finally, Trump will lose because of the mainstream media. Three days ago there was a Fact Check on the amount of time spent by TV on the Trump potty mouth scandal every evening and Hillary's scandals. Trump averaged 9 minutes. Hillary 9 seconds except for ABC which didn't and hasn't given her a mention.

Donald Trump defeated 16 other Republican candidates for the nomination. All sixteen, aside from Dr. Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina, were establishment candidates. The American people on the Right are sick and tired of 'do nothing' establishment candidates.

Trump is not the candidate I wanted for the office but to coin the biblical saying, "You reap what you sow".
I usually consider myself an optimistic pessimist but in the case of this election wrist slitting seems to be a viable option.

No comments: