Saturday, October 22, 2016

I'm Going To Miss Joe Biden

Vice-Presidents are a unique group of people. Think about it. The only reason they're around is in case the head of their party croaks. Other than being a guy in waiting they serve no purpose except to break a tie vote in the Senate.

Luckily for us, we never had to see Joe Biden in the Oval Office. I would imagine foreign leaders would have quaking knees worrying about how to have to deal with him. Someone always has to be a foil in an administration. In this one it's Crazy Uncle Joe. Witness the comment he made two days ago in how he would like to deal with Trump. Daniel Webster he isn't.

"A heated Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd Friday that he would challenge Donald Trump to a fight if they were still in high school. While campaigning for Hillary Clinton at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania, Mr. Biden said the press was “always” asking him whether he would like to debate the Republican presidential nominee. “No, I wish we were in high school — I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish,”"

Hey Joe, you want to take Trump behind the gym. I don't think he swings that way.

No comments: