Sunday, January 22, 2017

What It Looks Like After Libs Have A Protest March



There are other photos with garbage lying around. Has anyone ever seen conservatives after they've had a get together? The grounds are clean as a whistle(whatever that means).

My guess is, and it's been verified, George Soros had a great deal to do with the nationwide funding of yesterday's events. Yes, he gave cash to 58 groups. How many of these broads keep a clean house? How many have families and a husband? How many believe the government should supply them with free birth control and abortions?

I thank God every day for my wife. She has a brilliant mind of her own. I have no idea who she voted for in the past election. It's none of my business. The most important aspect of her life are her children, grandchildren, husband all in the proper after God.

No comments: