Sunday, January 29, 2017

Why Don't Protesters Set Themselves On Fire

I could care less if yahoos are protesting at America's airports against the President's travel ban against Muslims from seven distinct countries. I like it. It's why the great unwashed elected him.

Did you know that of all the Syrian refugees who have come into this nation 99.5% were Muslim? What the hell happened to the Christians? Did they say, "No, I don't want to go. I'd rather stay in Agrippa and be crucified or beheaded by ISIS"?

In 2011 Obama put a six month moratorium on Muslims from Iraq coming to America. He didn't want to but a number of them, we found out, were Al-Qaeda operatives. I bet he was devastated. I mean, his own kind snuck into the country and almost got away with it.

I happened to read the Minneapolis Star Tribune today along with the Columbus Dispatch. At least one thousand strong(I didn't see one Black in the crowd-Somalians had to feel under represented) protested. One thousand? Is that the best they can do? I'd say George Soros wasted a lot of money.

Chick-fil-A gets a thousand times more that that for Saturday morning breakfast and all they offer are good cheers and the promise they won't open on Sunday because it's God's day.

I say, if you're going to have a protest do something  positive about it. Signs are meaningless. Why not set yourself or on fire?

No comments: