Saturday, January 14, 2017

What Would Cause A Teacher------------------------

Teen-Impregnated Teacher Gets 10 Years

I would say this young 26 year old middle school teacher is fairly attractive, right? Of course, I don't know what lies underneath all of the make-up but I'll let that slide. I'm almost 100% certain she could hook up with a guy either on a 'Let's Do Lunch' or Dr. Neal Clark Warren od eHarmony fame.

So, I'm trying to figure our how this chick had the cajones(bad choice of words) to allow herself to become pregnant by one of her students, a 13 year old.

It seems to me this is commonplace these days; teachers hooking up with students. In 1964 there was an all-state football-basketball player from a small community in northern Iowa who impregnated his teacher. He was 18 at the time and it made banner headlines in the Des Moines Register which goes to show it could happen even then but headlines splashed across the top of the newspaper that is delivered to every home's doorstep every day in the State of Iowa. Today, this story was on page 4 of a Florida newspaper and I only saw it because it was on Beitbart, a conservative site.

Times are no a changin'. They've changed.

Oh, the babe was sentenced to 10 years in the Big House which means she'll serve two unless Obama gives her a pardon.

No comments: