Thursday, January 19, 2017

Let's Count Our Blessings

At present I'm doing what I normally do at this time; watching The Five on Fox News and it's showing Trump at the inaugural festivities with his wife. There's a band on stage playing. All of a sudden a very poignant thought hit me. What if------------it wasn't Trump on stage but Hillary Rodham Crook. Then, a great smile came across my face and I realized the most evil woman in American history was absolutely despondent. She's as sick to her stomach as if Lucifer himself had taken up residence in her uterus.

I am so loving this. Remember, I'm not a huge, huge Trump fan. The other aspects of his presidency tickle me; conservative, pro-life Supreme Court Justices, his cabinet filled with real adults. Friends, it is so grand.

No comments: