Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Idle Thoughts

Driving through the mountains of Maryland today I wondered; if Maurice Chevalier were alive and sang his song, "Thank Heaven For Little Girls", would he have to register as a sex offender? If all airports get full body scans how many Liberals will be totally embarrassed when it shows they are lacking balls?
The most seen brand of clothing in Washington DC is North Face. I don't think this means anything. The fashionable style of tight fitting jeans underneath knee high boots is like dog poop. It's everywhere.
The DC Metro/subway is an inexpensive and efficient form of travel. I spent one morning riding the rails people watching. I didn't get mugged but I prepped myself for it.
There are bunches of very heavy people living in DC. It must be from eating at the public trough.

No comments: